Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My Parents 30th Wedding Anniversary - Pearl

                                      

Pearl is a symbol of hidden beauty, purity and depths of emotion and understanding.

These qualities make it a fitting emblem of the 30th anniversary.




Mom and Dad, 
              Wish u both a very happy 30th wedding anniversary
             U mean a lot to me

I could understand the real importance of u both in my life when I gave birth to Nikki


Dad 
The moral support which dad used to give me all the time, the way Mom used to help me out preparing food early in the morning by 6am. Everything is adorable.


  • Used to iron my clothes
  • Sometime he used to do head massage
  • He even polished my shoes during my schooling

All these he has done with loads of love filled in his heart.
Never in my life till now, he has pointed out about what all he did for me

He is such a loving person on the earth.

Mom
  •           You are the best mom in this world.
  •           You are the most innocent woman I have ever seen
  •           You are the best Wife one can have
 Mom you obey dad like anything. There were times when dad used to scream at u for no reason. But u always used to keep urself quiet.  

This is the best thing I have learnt from u mom.  
Have lot many things to learn from u mom.
I Always used to tease, looking at ur bloating tummy. But u never cursed me for being the reason for it.

Sometimes I feel real guilt for what all I did  unknowingly.
But now I am able to realize that parents can do anything for their children

Parents love towards their children is unconditional

Mom and Dad
Thanks(Superlative degree) for everything.

You both are the best couple on this earth.
I wish u a very happy wedding anniversary

Your loving Princess
Raja (Thats my nick name)

1 comment: